Kashmiri Saffron Qahwa (Kehwa) 200gm | Crimson
- The term Kahwa or Qahwa is originally an Arabic word meaning coffee although there is nothing bitter about Kahwa and is a sweetened tea.
- Crimson Kashmiri Qahwa (KEHWA) loaded with almonds, cardamom, cinnamon, green tea, and saffron gives you a delightful taste that will leave you in a fully thrilled and magical world.
- Kehwa is a sweetly aromatic, mild-colored, flavourful, exhilarating, and heart-warming drink.
- Kashmiri saffron Qahwa (Kahwa) is not only known for its magnificent taste but also its various potential health benefits.
- The taste of Crimson Kashmiri Qahwa (Kahwa) is unforgettable, that once tasted your taste buds will never forget it.
- The presence of saffron in Kashmiri Qahwa makes it a warming drink that helps withstand harsh winters, is beneficial for digestion, is a stress reliever, and boosts immunity and energy.
- There are many benefits of Kashmiri Kehwa.