Crimson stands tall and proud for its unbreakable record of delivering organic, fresh, and natural products. Since its commencement, it has fulfilled and stood by its promise of quality over anything else. Our products like Saffron, Dry Fruits, and Honey are known all over India and are a part of the diet of many families. Crimson White Acacia Honey is consumed by many regularly without any complaints or side effects. Here are a few of the reasons why Crimson Honey is the best and why you need to include it into your diet if you haven’t already.
Non-agricultural Honey: –
A huge decline in the colonies of honey bees all over the world in general and Kashmir, in particular, has been attributed to the increased use of pesticides. It has been found that pollination assisted by honey bees results in high yielding and enhanced quality production of fruits. Honey bees, which play a vital role in pollinating plants and crops, get affected by harmful and fatal pesticides. Crimson white Acacia Honey is a non-agricultural product with zero pesticides present.
Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Activity: –
The antimicrobial activity of honey varies from one type to another. This variation may occur due to a lot of factors:
- Release of Hydrogen Peroxide(H2O2): – Hydrogen Peroxide is an acid that is known and used to kill microorganisms by degenerating their outer cell wall. Honey is found to contain elements that produce and then release Hydrogen Peroxide. The amount of Hydrogen Peroxide released is directly related to the level of antimicrobial and antibacterial properties the honey possesses. Crimson white Acacia Honey has a higher percentage of H2O2 than local honey available in the market.
- Presence of bee defensin-1: – Defensin is a protein that suppresses the synthesis of proteins, DNA, and RNA in bacteria, thereby killing it. Bee defensin-1 is secreted by honeybees with antimicrobial properties against bacteria, fungi, and viruses and is found in Honey. It has been found that Crimson white Acacia Honey works wonders against bacteria and microbes due to the presence of this protein.
- High sugar content: – High sugar in low water content in honey acts as a defensive layer against bacteria and microbes. Crimson white Acacia Honey has a high sugar content, thereby standing true to its word of acting against microbes.
- Lower pH value: – The antimicrobial activity of Honey gets an extra boost if it has a lower pH value. The acidic pH of honey kills the microbes. Crimson white Acacia Honey has a lower pH than the honey available locally in the market.
- Low Glycemic Index(GI): – GI is the measure of the amount of carbohydrate that can raise the blood sugar level. Honey has a low GI which means it is safe for people suffering from diabetes since it will take a huge quantity of honey to increase the sugar level. Crimson white Acacia Honey is completely safe for diabetic patients and can be consumed every day, which cannot be said about the honey available locally as it is filled with artificial sugar. It can even be used in place of table sugar.
Pollen Count: –
Pollens have amazing nutritive value and are filled with energy nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is claimed to heal wounds, increase immunity, and can even be used by athletes to increase their performance. Crimson white Acacia Honey has a pollen count of more than 45%.
Enzyme Content: –
Acacia honey has three main enzymes namely, diastase (amylase), invertase (sucrose), and glucose oxidase. The amount of invertase and diastase present varies in fresh honey. It decreases if heated or stored for a longer period. Crimson white Acacia Honey is fresh, pure, and has a higher level of enzymes than the honey available otherwise. It contains above 80% of natural fructose. This enzyme is responsible for its low GI.
A spoonful of Crimson Honey every day will give you all the benefits that you need and deserve.