“As they say a brownie a day keeps the frownies away”
Keeping true to these words brownie though being a small square chocolate cake brings delight to the heart as soon they enter one’s mouth. And this chocolatey delight gets adorned when made with walnuts. Yes, I’m talking about walnut brownies. Putting walnuts in brownies not only brings flavour and consistency to brownies but also makes them crunchy.
Walnut brownies are perfect for any day of the week and any occasion and are easy and simple to make. So let us quickly jump to ingredients that are needed.
•Chocolate chips (1 cup)
•Butter (half cup)
•All purpose flour (1 cup)
•Kashmiri walnuts (1 cup)
•Cocoa powder (3/4th of a cup)
•Baking powder (½ teaspoon)
•Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon)
•Sugar (1 cup)
HOW TO PREPARE WALNUT BROWNIE:
- Beforehand, preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Put butter and chocolate chips in a bowl.
3. Microwave it for half a minute, then stir well until smooth.
4. Add wet ingredients: eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl and mix it until all ingredients are combined well.
5. Now sift and add dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Stir it continuously until wet and dry ingredients are combined well.
6. Now add in Kashmiri walnuts and caramel chips and stir.
7. Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into it. Spread it evenly with a spatula.
8. Bake it for half an hour.
9. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and before slicing let it cool for 20 minutes.
10. Serve it or store it in an airtight container.
These walnut brownies are easy to make and loved by all.